SIMATIC Logon Service not available

Mike5981

Hi all,

I am setting up SIMATIC Logon for a customer and i have successfully installed SIMATIC Logon on my PC.
I have also set up the necessary Domain User Groups.

When i try to logon as one of the Domain User Groups via my 'Simatic Logon Enabled' WinCC HMI application i get the following message:

" SIMATIC Login Service is not available."

I have check to see what services are running and my SIMATIC Logon Service is running.

Please see attached image of services.

Has anyone seen issue or have any comments on the above ??

Thanks guys

SIMATIC Logon Services.PNG

Similar Topics

Dear Support, I am working on a new WinCC Professional V15.1 project. My customer wants to use active directory with my application. I understand...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am looking to install SIMATIC Logon for a customer in the next few weeks. I have the manual and I have read it but I do not find it...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a question regarding the usage of Simatic Logon and existing applications. I have boughts Simatic Logon to allow AD user...
Replies
Views
Hi guys We are using Simatic Logon and Wincc Flexible. We are trying to setup simatic logon to work with domain security but have hit a wall...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone I would like to know if anyone has used this product and if it is worth purchasing.I work in a plant that has just been upgraded...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom