Wincc rt pro to s7 1500 connection

the18

Hello,

I used TIA Portal v15.0 to create a project with s7 1511 and wincc rt professional and an IO Controller.

using profinet to connect all 3:

• S7-1511 has an IP address of 192.168.1.91.
    IO Controller has an IP address of 192.168.1.11.
    Wincc RT Professional has an IP address of 192.168.1.103
The PG/PC interface is set to S7 ONLINE.

The HMI_connection in Tia portal for wincc rt pro -> S7 1500 is set to CP TCPIP.

The wincc SQL in services.exe in running.

The Computer name isn't changed.

The connection between S7-1511 and the IO Controller is OKAY.

When i ping my PLC using CMD "ping 192.168.1.91" I get 4 responses.

Yet when i run the Wincc RT Pro, it doesn't detect a server so it creates a localhost and when i open WINCCexplorer my project only contain COMPUTER AND TAG MANAGEMENT, no GRAPHICs DESIGNER......

Can someone please help me out. I will add pictures in a pdf file to help with the idea.
Thank you for your time and help.

IMG-20211105-WA0010.jpg

Attachments

• Topic.pdf
    276.6 KB · Views: 9
I dont have experience with WinCC Pro.
Bit I can guess a few things.

1. On the WinCC Pro PC, you have to set the access point CP-TCP, not S7ONLINE. There is a switch "set automatically" so maybe it is not important.

2. The error message says you have connected the cable to the wrong port. You have configured topology, so the real cabling and port usage must match the configured topology perfectly.

I dont have experience with WinCC Pro.
Bit I can guess a few things.

1. On the WinCC Pro PC, you have to set the access point CP-TCP, not S7ONLINE. There is a switch "set automatically" so maybe it is not important.

2. The error message says you have connected the cable to the wrong port. You have configured topology, so the real cabling and port usage must match the configured topology perfectly.

Hello Sir,
Thank you for your reply.

For your ideas:
1. In the pg/pc interface i couldn't find cp tcpip
2. And for the connection to the port i tried changing the port but then i lost connection to the wago io controller too which let me assume that the port is correct, and with that port i can load and connect to the plc using tia with no problem. :(.