s7-300 plc password

tulip

My customer has in trouble with a s7-300 plc.An engineer who walked the plank assigned password in plc.My customer has backup program not actual.Is there any proceed break the password if not how can reset plc?Thanks in advance...

You can do a Memory Reset on the PLC by holding down the MRES switch until the amber light blinks slowly twice, then release the switch and apply it again immediately and the amber light will blink quickly.

You should then download your program to the PLC and, assuming your copy is up to date, you should be up and running.

Good luck ;-)

I had a problem like this before, and I'm sorry to tell you that you can't crack this password.
If you have a backup you can reset the memory like uptown47 illustrated before and install the most resent backup and modify it to be up to date.
If not or the backup is also protected you have to rebuild the program ...............

Good Luck

S7-300 unlock password

Hello dear John Gaunt are you succeed to unlock S7 cpu .
i read out your conversation and trying all methods from different forms but unfortunately not succesful yet.

kind regards

Zain Bin Azhar

It is against forum rules to discuss how to break / bypass passwords.

regards,
james

Absolutely 100% behind this.

In all cases, if you don't know the password, you are locked out.

Some, not all, manufacturers can, either directly, or indirectly, provide a password bypass, but nearly will all need either "proof of ownership", or proof that the "owner" can no longer be contactable.

Even in the case where the password was set by a company that has ceased trading, sometimes those "assets" can have been bought by another... You do not automatically own the "rights", even if the company who had those "rights" has ceased trading.

The only advice I can give is to tread carefully, and carefully keep copies of any corresponsdence you may have with anyone...