Problem in installing starter software for sinamics

panthripu

Hello
I am trying to install starter software on my simatic PG but the installation does not start with error that simotion scout is not installed ? Is it mandatory to install simotion scout first ?

Hello
I am trying to install starter software on my simatic PG but the installation does not start with error that simotion scout is not installed ? Is it mandatory to install simotion scout first ?

It shouldn't be required.

Can you post a screenshot of the error, and the name/version of xactly what you're trying to install?

Actually if you have Scout installed you don’t need to install Starter
Scout does everything Starter can do
A screen shot of the error is the key

sinamics intallation error

It says:
DCC-Drive control Chart
This setup needs SIMOTION SCOUT/STARTER V4.1.1.0.
Setup terminated. :)

Last edited:
starter

Problem resolved. Unfortunately someone gave me wrong CD which was not having any tag on it.
Sorry guys...