How Can We Edit The Project Of Rsview Me

siva_maddala

hai to everyone

welcome to the automation world. recently i am working for RSVIEW ME project. I finished my project in my laptop. running all are ok. once i downloaded into control room pc HMI folder automatically it is not comming inside of the RS VIEW STUDIO projects. then i prepared the runtime file from my laptop and downloaded into CONTROL ROOM PC in which already RSVIEW ME and RS VIEW STUDIO is downloaded. then i loaded the runtime file into RSVIEW ME STATION and running the project. Here my doubt is once if we copy of project folder from my HMI PROJECTS OF RSVIEW ENTERPRISES ME in to another PC Which has already the same version of RSVIEW ME there in that how can we edit our project. we are running the project by downloading the runtime file into RSVIEW ME but editing mode i am unable to findout. if any one knows pleas give the feedback. I followed the manuals of two volumes but i am unable to findout the solution for my query if any one knows please kindly help me. i am very thank ful to them

thanks and regards
M.SIVA

Do not copy the files and directories from one computer to another.

Use the Application Manager utility associated with RSView Studio.

Hi Siva,

Use the backup and restore fountion of the project manager in RSView. Backup your laptop file to an *.apa file and then copy it to your HMI pc and restore it using application manager.

Hope this helps

Marc

hai KAN ROACH

Thanks for your kindly help. now i am utilising the APPLICATION MANAGER function in RSVIEW ME. I am really thankful to you for giving the feedback when i need.
thanks and regards
M.SIVA

HAI Marc

Thank you Marc for giving the reply with in intime. now i am utilising the function of APPLICATION MANAGER. It is really helpfulling now for me to finish the project. once again thanks for you for helping me.

thanks and regards
M.SIVA

hai praveen kumar

how are you. thanks for your reply. recently i applied that function some of the members name marc and some one gave the information now it is ok. once again thanks for you. please be in touch.

thanks and regards
M.SIVA