You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

Old March 26th, 2018, 06:15 AM   #1
chrismarlin
United Kingdom

Com Graph V.2.32 or A2.32 Needed for Programming OP30C

Dear All,

I hope someone can reach out urgently. I had a major breakdown in the PLC Control system due to sudden power outage in the plant.

To cut a long story short we had to re-upload the program, the program was successfully reloaded but currently we have no communication between OP30C and CP 5431 ( 6GK1543-1AA01).

We have encountered this issue a month ago and we have throughly investigated the issue and according to an experienced Siemens engineer we are missing the Comgraph V.2.32 or A2.32 to configure the communication processor with the OP30C and S5.

If anyone is so kind to upload a link for the Comgraph V.2.32 or A2.32, I will buy them a big round of beer

Thanks a million in advance.

Chris

Last edited by chrismarlin; March 26th, 2018 at 06:20 AM.
Old March 26th, 2018, 11:42 AM   #2
chrismarlin
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismarlin View Post
Dear All,

I hope someone can reach out urgently. I had a major breakdown in the PLC Control system due to sudden power outage in the plant.

To cut a long story short we had to re-upload the program, the program was successfully reloaded but currently we have no communication between OP30C and CP 5431 ( 6GK1543-1AA01).

We have encountered this issue a month ago and we have throughly investigated the issue and according to an experienced Siemens engineer we are missing the Comgraph V.2.32 or A2.32 to configure the communication processor with the OP30C and S5.

If anyone is so kind to upload a link for the Comgraph V.2.32 or A2.32, I will buy them a big round of beer

Thanks a million in advance.

Chris
Any assistance from any veteran forum members would be grately appreciated - many thanks folks in advance
Old March 27th, 2018, 02:36 AM   #3
chrismarlin
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismarlin View Post
Any assistance from any veteran forum members would be grately appreciated - many thanks folks in advance

Anyone can help folks ???
Old March 27th, 2018, 03:58 AM   #4
Manglemender
United Kingdom

I used to reprogram OP30s for a company in Bury but it's been about 10 years since I last did it. The company I used to work for should still have a VM with the software on but I seem to remember having to borrow an old Siemens PG from Parmley Graham in Stockport to do the job because you need an active AS511 interface i.e. one that is self powered. I no longer work as control system engineer but Optima Control Solutions in Blackburn may be able to help you out. They can call me for advise if needed, they know where to find me.

Nick
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum