Test post... S7 Comm issues

pollo_rdz

This is a test post, but anyway my problem is as follow,

I have try to communicate my PLC S7 315-2 DP with Open Modbus to Delta V, I have follow the manuals procedure to register the PLC with the Siemens license successfully, but still not getting communication, is there anybody who could give me some advice on how to trace ot troubleshoot the system.

BR

Jorge

Similar Topics

I try to find out how does POST procedure look in S5/S7 controllers. What exactly is checking on power up? Is there any documentation about this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using M221 reading from 3 different sensors (modbus rs485) sharing same bus (daisy chain). I am currently using READ_VAR (in total...
Replies
Views
I am trying motor startup with pf525 drive by using wizard start over ethernet communication but during direction test it's showing control error...
Replies
Views
See code at the bottom. Hi all. For the story, this is my first complete project using a Rockwell PLC, I've been mostly working with Unity Pro...
Replies
Views
My question is regarding the number of Test outputs vs the number of inputs in a module. In the case of a 1734-IB8S card, there are 4 test...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom