Creating a Citect SCADA project using a Control logix PLC

antman

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create a medium sized Citect SCADA project utilising a Control Logix PLC.

I want to adopt good practice from the get-go.

I have found this article regarding optimisation of a Citect to Control logix comms but I am finding it difficult to understand the intent of the last most efficient method of setting up tags.

Is anyone able to shed any light on the subject?

http://proscada.ru/ctkbase.en/articles/q4064.html

Here is the link above.

Also, has anyone had any experience creating a Citect project using a control logix PLC? Any tips or recommendations?

Thanks in advance,

Antman

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am very new to Citect, and trying to make my own Genie. What I have done: Create my object and assign function -> On when "...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I'm having a problem creating variable tag array in Citect SCADA V7.40. I looked every possible help, user guide... but no matter how i set...
Replies
Views
The idea here is to provide for a brief rapid influx of message codes while preventing sequentially repeating the same message. i.e. if two...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a last year student at the university in Ghent, and for my thesis i need to write a TwinCAT program that writes data to a .daq...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom