Practical Example of GSV/SSV instructions.

jj233

Hello Guys;
I am new here. Also, New to the PLC so I took some college courses and also learning by myself.

I came across GSV/SSV instructions while going through the manual. I want to know the practical application of these instructions.
Also, I have seen example with only one "WallClockTime" object.
Do we use other objects? and if yes, then How?

Thank you in advance for your time and important guidance.

In the Studio 5000 Help, search for the "GSV/SSV Objects" topic, which includes numerous examples.

The ones I use in almost every project are the WallClockTime and the Module EntryStatus object.