Switchgear rooms FM-200 and ESD action

khlid11

Hello
I have electrical power Plant running by light crude oil. In the switchgear rooms (LV & HV) the philosophy of smoke detectors (2 out 3) if two smoke active it will initiate FM-200 release automatically my question is if we need to trip automatically the plant or to trip the switchgear room?
please also could you have the standard NFPA number talk about ESD action if we have fire in building room?

Many thanks

Similar Topics

As we keep expanding, the demands on our electrical system keep increasing. I am trying to determine how close to maxed out we are. I have my...
Replies
Views
We have Micro PLC in the MV Panel. This Micro PLC has got integrated digital module and separate analog Port. Also connected to it is HMI with...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends This is a continuation with more info I have got. Client wants to Visualize Data (No-Control access) from DCS having AW70 H90...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends This is a continuation with more info I have got. Client wants to Visualize Data (No-Control access) from DCS having AW70 H90...
Replies
Views
Curious to everyone's approach when using motors that are controlled over a network versus traditional hard-wiring. I'm more of a software guy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom