How to backup YT15PC touch screen HMI software

mike3475

Good morning, Guys:
we have one 15" touch screen HMI (model: YT15PC),we want to modify it,this HMI is done by a contractor, but we lost its contact number.
we know it created by microsoft visual C# express edition, this HMI is windows 7 embedded.it is connected Ethernet with IP address.
how can we backup the HMI software? we have microsoft visual studio professional 2015 in our computer, can we use it to modify this HMI software?
Thanks!

in any screen of the HMI go to online /HMI maintenance / then Backup

the same steps for restore >>>>online /HMI maintenance / then restore

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
if we need to take back up of Siemens CPU(s7300 /s7400) with non siemens slave profibus nodes without their gsd files and when we restore it in...
Replies
Views
HI all, I have a backup from a Series 7000 Cognex camera. I am trying to restore and see the vision tools used in the job. Can I restore those...
Replies
Views
I'm running into a problem when trying to use the RSLinx Backup Restore Utility where it throws an error when it tries to restore a backup. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom