Lenze 33.8218E Variable Frequency Drive problem

Benyamin

Dear all,
I have a Lenze 33.8218E VFD which is controlling the motor of machine. It was stop suddenly, and could not run again. There was an error code on the VFD unit screen: OC2. According to the manual, OC2 is Earth Fault. I removed all wires except the power but the error still there. Also there was no shorted between wire terminals to ground. I appreciate if somebody would give me a hand on how to resolve this issue.

Best regards,
Benyamin

Hi Mustafa,
There is a shorted between G3 and E3.
I will install a new IGBT whenever It be here.
Thanks Mustafa.

Benyamin

Similar Topics

Kindly, has anyone tried to control Lenze servomotors with Siemens S120 drives ? Any special hints ? Have some concerns for the resolver and servo...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm trying to use the Lenze GDC 4-14 with the system bus adapter 2177, but it doesn't appear in the communication window. It's like I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I got the endless "booting/connection" sequence on my Lenze 9400 HighLine. EZAEBK1001 Keypad is showing "question mark" while trying...
Replies
Views
Hi, I used to use my Lenze EMF2102IBCV001 LECOM a/B module to connect to many Lenze 9300 series servo drives. Now I would like to connect to Lenze...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom