Panelview Plus 7 software stopped responding

Gadelric

Wizards,

I have been farmed out to another plant because they are having all kinds of issues. Most of the items I have been able to correct, but I have a bunch of Panelview Plus 7s that reboot quite often and display Error #2 Application stopped respond. I get the options to just reboot, which it does after about 10 seconds or a safe mode boot. I found a forum post on a different website from back in 2013 about this same issue, but no one provided a solution, Any ideas?
Current firmware is V9, and these are brand new machines that got delivered to this facility.

I suggest resetting the Panel back to default settings. Then re download the project to the panel. See the Panelview Plus 7 user manual for instructions on resetting the terminal.

Update:

Turns out the wizard that wrote the HMI, in their infinite wisdom, decided to use a macro becuase they made all the screens pop ups, not replace. So the macro was crashing the program.