Help with Totalizer Function Block

melc_pr

Hello!!! This is my first post. Im triying to configure a Totalizer function block on RSLogix5000. I want to know the correct parameters settings (time base, Gain, ect.) of it. The units of the flow meter (IN of the totalizer function block) is in m3/hr and I want to totalize m3. I will appreciate your help guys.

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, I need to make a 24 hour totalizer for the total outfall of treated water to the ocean. There is a Flow meter measuring cubes per...
Replies
Views
I was called into a plant recently to diagnose errors with their natural gas totalization. Long story short: They had installed orifice plate...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've got to make a totalizer for our digester acid fill using rslogix 5. I have a flow transmitter scaled for 0-16000 LPM using a CPT...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a request from a customer to totalize a dry powder addition, with a display of the total in kg added in the last 12 cycles. So I...
Replies
Views
At my work place, I programmed a totalizer for one of the plants with OB35 which worked fine. I later took the same to another plant, it did not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom