smartguard 600 will not auto execute

mikefo99

we have Smartguard 600 controllers using device net, they work fine until a power disruption, when this happens, we have to connect via RSNetWrox for Device Net, go into parameters, mode/cycle time and change mode to Execute... it's set to auto execute and others we have are as well and function fine, I even put a new controller on and it does the same thing.... any ideas?

It’s been long time since I used one, but I think you must run safety device verification wizard to allow run mode on power up.

It’s been long time since I used one, but I think you must run safety device verification wizard to allow run mode on power up.
That's right - it has to be safety locked to automatically execute on startup, and the simplest way of doing that (in fact the only way I know of) is to run the safety verification wizard.