Taian TP02 / PC12 designer software

captainpatje

Dear all,

I am in need of the PC12 designer software, since we have some very old Taian TP02 PLCs laying around here, and it would be great to be able to read them and refurbish them in our machines.
I have searched all of the internet but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

There were some links on this forum as well but they are long expired. Does anyone still have a copy for me to download? It would be sooo appreciated!

Just change it with new PLC and build application from scratch. Don't even bother to convert it. If machine is for that long in your production then your operator knows more about process then original programmer.
Web site is taiansubic.com, so you can ask them directly for support.

Hi Goghie,

I know, you are right. We don't necessarily need these PLCs anymore as we now have Mitsubishi FX3G's in our machines, but when we get a very old one back as a trade deal, it would be funny to be able to read it out. If anyone could upload it it would be very appreciated!