OT--->RSlogix 500 online logo

eastkodakguy

I was at a customers plant today and they had one of there service engineers in, anyway this guy was online with a slc 5/05 and were the spinning ladder logo is (spins when your online) (the logo you can change to gears or a pumpkin) get the point? This dude had a his own personal logo spinning. First off is this illegal to do? and if not how can I change mine to my own personal logo?

Try to press CTRL and right-click on the ladder logo.
Select "animations" and then one of the available types from "RSI logo" to "globe".
There should also be a way to hack it to get your own individual animation. Try to search for "spinning ladders".

Similar Topics

I have been doing logic programming and troubleshooting for about 25 years. I started working for a new company as PLC Application Engineer and I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
Loving AB right now... We have an Allen-Bradley 2094-EN02D-M01 Kinetix 6500 servo drive that once had safe-speed monitoring which was eliminated...
Replies
Views
I have a program that I've used 100 times. SQO settings: File N7:0, Mask 0FFFFh, Dest B3:1, Control R6:0, Length 8, Pos 2. Length & Position...
Replies
Views
Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom