Siemens S7 15.1 fw level backups using AssetCentre?

PreLC

Hello PLCs.net!

Does anyone know how to configure S7 automated backups for S7 PLCs V15.1?

I am having trouble setting up the ConfigurationFile property in AssetCentre. When I added the project files to an assetcentre binder, and did "Program Refresh" I get the attached error message.

I had some local documentation which instructed me to get .dat files from somewhere, but I didn't know how. Any help would be appreciated!

TpsBjl1.png

Similar Topics

Hello, We have a 6es7 32101BL00-0AA0 DI card. There is a level switch to be added from an E&H FMR62. Our client is of the opinion that as the...
Replies
Views
SIEMENS LR460 Radar Level Meter,Set the maximum range 48 m, the minimum range 0 m.I have installed the RSLOGIX 5000 V17.00 The output 4-20ma...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! :scratch: Could some one please help out here! I had to change a failing four-wire silo level probe at work. I found that the spare...
Replies
Views
I'm still having trouble getting this PID (FB41) block working. :confused: Attached you will find the program that I have written so far. I was...
Replies
Views
I'm Still trying to setup a basic level control using this FB41 Block. bawling I have had help from some of you guys before so I will field these...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom