Siemens PLC board for test input /output

Mohammed2008

Hello everyone

I have a Siemens S7-300 CPU 315-2DP, CP343-2P and ASI module .AC2459 I want to using it for test input output . as show in below picture

i am new with PLC Siemens and tryed to configuration and and made download project but get error SF i don't know where is the problem

can any one help me

Note : ASI module we already addressing Slave 1

attached plc project that i want to check and correct

IMG_????????_??????.jpg

Hi there. You are using the MPI communication between the configuration software and the S7-300, right? Are you using TIA Portal or the Simatic 7 software? Are you able to download the project? Maybe a screenshot of the online diagnosis of this CPU might help figure out your problem. SF or system failures can be caused for many reasons.

Hi there. You are using the MPI communication between the configuration software and the S7-300, right? Are you using TIA Portal or the Simatic 7 software? Are you able to download the project? Maybe a screenshot of the online diagnosis of this CPU might help figure out your problem. SF or system failures can be caused for many reasons.

thanks for reply
yes i am using MPI communction and software Simatic v.5.5
and able to download but after download get SF error.

i tired to upload the project

can you check attach file project.

You can also print your project to a PDF and post it and what logic do you have in the PLC? try deleting anything that can cause an error and just have something simple in OB1, odds are its something in your hardware configuration

313OB1_STL.png

You can also print your project to a PDF and post it and what logic do you have in the PLC? try deleting anything that can cause an error and just have something simple in OB1, odds are its something in your hardware configuration

I want sample program circuit just for test input /output example in attached when press push button lamp make ON

6.jpg

Picture 3. says that you have different module installed than on configured on your hardware.
Check CP343 model number, correct selection to hardware config and download this new hardware config to PLC.

thanks to all of you .
really , I had a mistake in hardware configuration .
we created new project and corrected the configuration of CP343 model number, then the downloaded No error .
the error that made me headache before was cleared it .
the Only I need is ( I want sample program circuit just for test input /output example in attached when press push button lamp make ON )

new confi.PNG new config.PNG

What input is the switch connected to and what output is the light connected to? we would need an address before we can make a sample