'Replay' Ladder logic using trend data in RSLogix 5000

PeeLC

Hello PLCS.net!

Here again to ask about how to do some weird quirky thing with RSLogix 5000. I see my team trending a lot of tags, but it becomes a wee bit hard to visualize it without the actual ladder logic being lit up when we trend the tags(Trends are nothing more than a truth table representation, imo.)

I was reading this documentation for RSLogix Emulate from 2004: https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/gr/emulat-gr002_-en-p.pdf

If you Ctrl+f 'Replay' in this, you find that RSLogix Emulate can indeed do it, at least for older PLCS.

I was wondering if this is still possible with the more modern RSLogix 5000 trends and projects?

Please let me know,

Thanks!
-PeeLC