Factory Talk ME license on a server

kbradray

I have a copy of FT ME that I want to put the license on a server so that the production mgr. can pull up a runtime screen for an area overview. Can some of you gurus let me know how this can be done? I have a server running MS server 2003. I have heard that you can put the license on the server and it can be used 1 at a time to view an ME display. Any help is greatly appreciated as always.
Thanks Ken

Similar Topics

My Client Station was running smoothly till yesterday evening but somehow now its license is not showing in License Manager, and now I am unable...
Replies
Views
what if i transfer the Factory Talk view License Ownership to my client's name whether i have to reinstall the factory talk view software...
Replies
Views
We're being required to upgrade all of our Factory Talk Activation installs to 4.01 to address a security vulnerability that was disclosed by...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Recently , I bought Factory Talk SE station for 15 display ( 9701-VWSB015AENE ) and installed on PC. Now , my customer request...
Replies
Views
Dears iam having Factory talk view studio licensed version (Relaese no 5.00.00(CPR9) Patch or pack no :0, Build no:55). So i want to know for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom