1756-L71 problem communicate with Panel View Plus 600

ajatnika

Dear All

We use the 1756-L71 uses rslogix 5000 version 20 and Panel View Plus 600 using FTVS Version 6.10. When we change the file.APA to.MER we get error messages like the following:

*** Start RSLinx Enterprise Conversion Messages ***

WARNING: Unsupported device detected. Shortcut name = "Rawa". Device name = "Rawa". Description: The system has detected that a device type that was not supported in the requested version is referenced by a shortcut. If the system upon which this project is to be run has received a patch that adds support for this device type, then this situation will not cause any problems. Otherwise runtime errors will be detected and logged by the target system when it attempts to communicate to that device.

*** End RSLinx Enterprise Conversion Messages ***

Validation completed with warnings. The runtime application has been created.
CAUTION: Running this application might produce errors at runtime.;)

And when we download file.MER to Panel View Plus 600 both cannot communicate error appears on each Tag. Communication is via ethernet EN2T 1756-1783-US08T.
Beg the prompts

Best Regards,
Ajat Jatnika