Programming tip require for RS Logics 500.

AB2005

Hi;

Please see the attached image, I want that, for example, when R6:6 Position = 1 then the value of N18:0 should be move (continuously) to N22:1 and when R6:6 Position = 2 then the value of N18:0 should be move (continuously) to N22:2 and so on. I need a short programming tip to achieve this task other wise I have to be created 99 rungs i.e. one rung per integer.

OC_1.jpg

Similar Topics

Good Day Experts, I have a small problem in programming which I would like to discuss. I am using an AC drive of different manufacturer with...
Replies
Views
It occured to me if a person is teaching themselves PLC programming I do something that may help others like me. Lets say you want to increment a...
Replies
Views
Dear friends We have a Corrugator machine in our plant which works 24hours a day in 3 shifts. We have recently installed a new SLC 5/03 in...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx2n plc on my hand but I don't have the programming cable sc-09 and it would not be easy for me to get one. I need the cable...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am the new controls guy at the plant and i have inherited a pc from the previous controls guy with Siemens tia portal version 16 and 17...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom