panelview plus 600 momentary button issue

jvargo

I'm having an issue setting up momentary push buttons. Everything else works fine, but the momentary button will not configure properly. When pushed it just flashes on and off rather than staying on when held. Any suggestions?

solved

This is a known issue with this unit. Must be directly connected to plc via serial connection. Rockwell not at all forthcoming on this one though.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a number of the older PanelView Plus 600 HMI's (2711P-T6C20D, Ser D) that I want to update to the latest firmware. I believe that the...
Replies
Views
Hello , I have an HMI of PV+ 600 (2711-T6M5D) Ser A Rev B, This HMI doesn't have the ethernet port i have to take backup through communicate...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I copied the MER file from one PanelView Plus 600 to another one, using a USB drive. On the new HMI, I copied the MER file to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old PanelView Plus 600 (2711PC-T6C20D8) that I am repurposing on our site - I have flashed the firmware to ME version...
Replies
Views
Hello Team, I have a question, I have been working with a panelview plus 600. But I have deleted all the .mer directly from the HMI, after that I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom