Restore ePlan zw1 project

Good evening sirs,

I'm trying to restore a project a customer sent me to analyze it. As my mail box has some limitations (it only accept 2MB attachments), he sent the file in 3 parts named "...217-02.000.zw1", "...217-02.001.zw1" and "...217-02.002.zw1".

I tried to restore it using the restore (Eplan -> Project -> Restore -> Basic project), but ePlan doesn't find the zw1 files in the directory I specify. And also tried double-clicking the "...217-02.000.zw1" to see if something happens, but it just sent me 2 errors on-screen and didn't open anything.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to, somehow, join these 3 files in one?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I'm running into a problem when trying to use the RSLinx Backup Restore Utility where it throws an error when it tries to restore a backup. The...
Replies
Views
This was asked in another forum and taken down due to being a 'backdoor', but this has useful info that might be useful to someone in a pinch. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello all first time user here with a question about how to repopulate data on my controllogix 5561 176-L61B. Combination of a low PLC battery and...
Replies
Views
Good day all. Stupid question incoming (see my handle), but I can't seem to get this last step sorted. Basic story: Ops ruined the PC we were...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to restore an MER file I uploaded from a client's machine. Here's what's happening: 1. restore runtime application 2. select MER file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom