Siemens PLC S7-1500 Block move

chintankAne

Is any one have an idea for Block move of data from Profinet IO to in DB array in LAD.

My Input is on IW 260,IW261,IW263 and so on.... And I want to move in Result[1],Result[2], .......

Is this to be used with a complex device such as a VFD drive, or a I-Device, or similar ?
If so, use DPRD_DAT to read the entire input image of the device and send it to a suitable structure,
and use DPWR_DAT to read a complete structure and send it to the output image of the device.

Similar Topics

Looking for options to write data to Siemens PLC. Looking for something closest to way we were doing it with AB PLC and excel sheet. Old way...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am a very begginer about PLCs, and I would like to know if it is possible the following case. I have a S7 PLC and a TP1500 touchscreen...
Replies
Views
I need to establish communication between Schneider M340 and S7-1500 PLC. I am using gateway converter for MODBUS TCP TO PROFINET protocol...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm investigating different network protocols for PLC to PLC comms, and PLC to SCADA. OPC UA seems to be a very useful protocol that I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is a brand new task for me. I recently bought a particulate sensor and it communicates with UART protocol or I2C protocol. It came...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom