Rockwell 1734-ie2c problem

buoanventura

Hi Guys,

We Have some problem with 1734-ie2c module with controllogix cpu, sometimes the input value went to 0 without Module alarm.
suggestions? 🤞🏻

What type of error are you expecting? I would check the configuration. You're probably set for 0-20ma instead of 4-20ma. (Assuming you're anticipating an out of range error)

Similar Topics

HI All, I would like to know your opinion about the disposition over the 1734 and 1718 rack for the I/O Cards. - Normally I use for the first...
Replies
Views
Rockwell PLC with 1734-4IOL/A IO-Link Master communicating to 3rd party device. Devices without Premier IODD files normally only have a device...
Replies
Views
Hey there, I see lots of people have had issues over the years with the AENT's. The old series A basically stop doing anything over the network...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Long time lurker posting for the first time. TLDR: Trying to configure a small Point IO drop into an existing system, the point IO...
Replies
Views
Hi!! I'm looking for Temperature rise calculation software from Rockwell, I just download "Product selection toolbox 2022" but this software is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom