Startup fun

JaxGTO

I see these on FB all the time so I thought I would try one here:

1. Smallest town you did a startup in: Waverly Iowa
2. Largest town you did a startup in: Chicago
3. Best foreign country you did a startup in: Canada
4. Worst foreign country you did a startup in: Mexico
5. Coldest weather you had to do a startup in: Indianapolis during an ice storm.
6. Warmest weather you had to do a startup in: Phoenix and a mining heat treating oven at that, in August.
7. Biggest startup you have done (Number of PLCs): 6 AB Pyramid Integrators with Vax modules.
8. Smallest startup you have done (Tiny PLCs): Pico Logix
9. Scariest machine/process you started up: CEM (Combined Effects Munitions) bomb-let high explosive and pressing machine.
10. Strangest machine/process you started up: Live land mine disassembly machine.
11. Most difficult startup you had: A system with a PLC-3 and 21 racks of AB 1771 IO. All of the racks had bad dip switches and when we went to run, all he!! broke loose. Beer, yeast, wort and CIP fluid every which way.
12. Messiest product you had to startup: Oreo icing line. Had to trash a pair of boots, 2 jeans and a computer bag.
13. Grossest product you had to startup: Hands down the mechanically separated chicken pumping system.
14. Best product customer gave you for startup: Premium ice cream toppings, a 70 pound box.
15. Worst product customer gave you for startup: Powered milk, gross!
16. Best smelling startup you had: Nabisco cracker line.
17. Worst smelling startup you had: Hotdog line at a plant where they killed 3500 hog/day.
18. Biggest overkill (PLC vs function) you ever started up: PLC5/80-E on a case packer.
19. Farthest you have driven for a startup: Detroit to Lewisburg PA with a truck and trailer. Then after startup drive home back to So Cal.
20. Best hotel you stayed for a startup: A really nice executive hotel in downtown Indianapolis.
21. Worst hotel you stayed for a startup: White Deer inn in White Deer PA. OMG may as well been called the Bates motel, looked just like the motel from Psycho and a total flee-bag.
22. Best rental car you got for a startup: Hummer 4x4
23. Worst rental car you got for a startup: KIA Rio

Here they are if you want to copy and post yourself:
1. Smallest town you did a startup in:
2. Largest town you did a startup in:
3. Best foreign country you did a startup in:
4. Worst foreign country you did a startup in:
5. Coldest weather you had to do a startup in:
6. Warmest weather you had to do a startup in:
7. Biggest startup you have done (Number of PLCs):
8. Smallest startup you have done (Tiny PLCs):
9. Scariest machine/process you started up: