Omron NJ101-1000 - First Program Problem

Timk5000

I am just getting started with a Omron NJ and am trying to get a basic ladder to work. I am sure I am missing a step or something.

When a input comes on it turns on an output.

I have setup 2 Global Variables - Sensor, BOOL and Valve, BOOL

I/O Map - NX-ID5442 - Input Bit 00,R,Bool, Variable=Sensor,Type=Global Variable
NX-OD4256 - Output Bit 00,W,BOOL Variable=Valve, Type = Global Variable

In Programs-Program0-Section0 I have 1 line
____[ Sensor ]____________(Valve)

When I run the program the Sysmac software shows the input coming on when its supposed to the light for input 00 on the plc comes on as it should.

The problem is that Sysmac software show the correct output coming on but the actual output on the PLC does not.

The PLC indicates that it is in RUN Mode. But I do not get any output.

Any Idea what I may be missing

Thanks