RSLinx upgrade question

Spartan10

I want to perform a web update of my RSLinx software (I currently have RSLinx Classic Gateway version 2.50). On the Rockwell support site I have the option of downloading RSLinx Single Node, RSLinx OEM, RSLinx Professional, RSLinx Gateway, RSLinx SDK, or RSLinx Enterprise. What's the difference? Do any of these packages include the features of ALL the listed packages?

Thanks.

You will only be eligable to download the version that you have a licence/and support for. (Lite is free)

(Professional) has pretty much everything, but unless you have a valid s/n with support contract you cannot download it.

Similar Topics

I have just downloaded and installed CCW software which upgraded my RSLinx to version 4.11. This has caused me a problem and I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
I am running version 2.57, and just downloaded 2.59. When I upgrade, I normally get to the part where we update EDS files, then I go in and add a...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am attempting to upgrade a RSLinx install and right at the beginning it comes up with a "INTERAL ERROR 2711.WFCU" message comes up and...
Replies
Views
I need to support some old data collection that is running on Excel, but I need to get it running on LibreOffice. The following statement works...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I am sorry to ask this, but i still gotta do it. What happens if I close RS linx? Will it cause network interruption and PLCs will lose...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom