AB read datalog from memory card

Holmux

Lifetime Supporting Member
Dear all

I have a compactlogix 1769-L24ER where I log some production data and alarmlogs on the memory card, I store 7 days of data deleting the oldest when writing to a new file.

Everything works great, so if I am called out to a problem on site I just pop out the memory card and make a copy and check if their story matches what actually happen :)

Now this is a great tool, but I would really like to be able to access this memory card remotely and collect the files, without having to spool the files true code in the PLC to access the data, is there an easier way or more direct way to access the memory card or is this sealed off do to security reasons ??

Regards
Holmux

Similar Topics

Hello, I am currently in the middle of a project and looking to read data from a .csv file on a server. I need to read this data and get it...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Quick questions. On UnityPro, I want to open and quickly read tags from a .STA files witouth opening the program. I have 30 plc...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working on a project that needs to expose the SV (Set Value) of a temperature controller to a SCADA system. SCADA <-...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom