SCU Card SD and RD lights

ihc

Hello gents,
Has anyone experienced a problem with a CJ1G SCU card where the SD and RD lights go dim after 4 or 5 minutes?
When transmitting to a machine the card works fine then after approx 5 mins the lights dim and the RXD functions stop responding to the incoming Rs232 signals. Originally I suspected a power supply fault or comms lead fault to the machine i am connected to, but with Hyperterminal on my lap top connected the same happens (different cable connected). Have changed SCU and intend to change the PSupply next. Any other suggestions appreciated.

Have used many SCU and SCB units with CJ1 and CS1 processors with absolutely no problems. Sorry I cannot help further.

Have used them for Modbus RTU, SMS messaging, remote access etc etc.