Omron C200HS CPU21 Manuals & Startup issue

usman.asif

Hi,

I am looking for Omron C200HS Cpu21 user manuals. In addition a customer is facing the following issue with his omron plc. I have yet to actually go on site and see the issue my self.

The customer, recently aquired an old power gen set which came with omron c200hs cpu21. He says that when he tried to power up the system, a beeping sound is audible however the power indication remains off.

What could be the possible issues? I have read some where in other threads that this could be a invalid password issue? or some kind of memory issue. However why cant the customer observe the power on indication?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Usman Asif

For C200HS manuals, do a search for Omron W235 and W236.
These are the manuals for that hardware.

The C200HS was discontinued in 2004.
Your customer may want to consider upgrading to newer hardware.

Hope this will help.