Missing configuration on Prosoft MVI56E-MNETCR card

Igor Rocha

Hi guys!

I have a problem with Prosoft MVI56E-MNETCR card. It was working normally when I needed to do a power up cycle. After that, the card lost the configuration and it started to use the default configuration. I've tried several times doing the configuration download from PC to device but didn't work. It remained with IP default. I was using the Prosoft Configuration Builder 4.4.17.0
i.e It's possible to do the network interface configuration but it is not possible to do the modbus commands configuration (C0, C1, C2 and etc).
Someone knows how can I solve this problem?
Is it possible to configure by RsLogix5000?
Thanks.

Similar Topics

Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who can help me regarding this HMI is missing the choices when I make a new Device in TIA. Only 7" Display above are the choices...
Replies
Views
Hi, we are using Rx3i CRU320 redundant PLC system and we noticed a discrepancy between Primary and Secondary controller. Couple of variables (DI)...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, got one problem PLC model fp-xh c60t and HMI model TG765S-MT I've encountered an issue which is the recipe file went missing if i swtich...
Replies
Views
I have a modicon quantum plc and and i have a stu file that have the program but when trying to download it to the plc. it gives not built and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom