Need Eberle Edops 2 Plus programming help

Maybe I can be of help, but I don't know Spanish... I've understood what did you wrote, because of similarities Whit other languages I speak...

Gracias goghie
yo uso el traductor de google

Solo poseo el programa escrito en papel, vino con los planos eléctricos de la maquina, pero el PLC esta arruinado (muerto).
Quiero hacer un programa para PLC S7 de siemens o un PLC COMPACL LOGI de Allen Bradley.
Necesito escribir el programa y no estoy seguro de las instrucciones que se usa en este PLC, por eso necesito un manual ... algo que me oriente ,
Mi mail es: [email protected]
gracias!!!

Hi Everyone,

I have the normal EDOPS 2 software. This is for programming the EBERLE 509,509S,511,512 and 514.

I am looking for EDOPS 2plus, since i have a EBERLE PLS Vario P-521 CPU. Can anyone help me with this?

If someone needs info on EBERLE, i have a whole lot of manuals! :)

Thanks in advance.
Please Base on your message below arjebin Need EBERLE PLS511S programmeing/reference manual, so I can translate old program to a new PLC, especially instructions dealing with counter and timers Any help will be trully appreciated

I have the normal EDOPS 2 software. This is for programming the EBERLE 509,509S,511,512 and 514.

I am looking for EDOPS 2plus, since i have a EBERLE PLS Vario P-521 CPU. Can anyone help me with this?

If someone needs info on EBERLE, i have a whole lot of manuals!

Thanks in advance.

You can contact me through [email protected]

datos del PLC
tiene:

Entrada digital ... .. Cantidad = 160 utilizado = 123
Salida digital ... .. Cantidad = 96 utilizado = 56
Entrada analógica ... .. Cantidad = 0
Salida analógica ... .. Cantidad = 0

La máquina tiene una cama de leva sincrónica con sensores inductivos (alrededor de 17) que será reemplazada por un Codificador ( Encoder incremental) y un Software que simule las levas en el Programa de PLC, lo que reducirá el número de entradas.

Subí al googledrive unas fotos del PLC y la cama de levas

Avísenme si pueden abrir o ver las imágenes

Observe en el plano eléctrico que el PLC usa varias salidas en paralelo para aumentar la corriente de salida en dispositivos de mayor consumo,
voy a reemplazar esto y utilizar relay de estado sólido y solo usar una sola salida.

El PLC que usaré para reemplazar será un Rockwell - Allen Bradley
Alguno de estos modelos:
Allen Bradley Compactlogix 1500
Allen Bradley; icrologix 1400

Hello all,

I have a Eberle PLS 514, with all additional equipment (card for online comunnication, edops2 software, cable), but I can not connect to the PLC and go online. I have Siemens PG with WIN7 64 bit, and I tried two things:
- Install virtual XP on the PG, started Edops but when I start the project, and try to go to Diagnostic, I have PLC faluty.
- I have bootable usb drive with edops, i can start it, but same thing happens.

Can you help me with this issue, and give me some manual how to go online with it?
Thank you all!

Eberle PLS 511S Manual

Does anybody happen to have the manual for the PLS 511S that was referred to in the first link? That link is dead now, and arjenbin hasn't logged in for 2 years.

Basically I'm after the following:

PLS 511S Hardware Manual
PLS 511S Programming Manual
EDOPS2 Software Manual

Hi Cerebronico,

http://www.abbesturingstechniek.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Manual-EBERLE-PLS-511S_PG4.pdf -----> this is the manual for programming the P511S with a PG4 programmer

http://www.abbesturingstechniek.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Programierung-der-EBERLE-PLS-514.pdf -----> this is the manual for programming the PLS-514.. I believe that the instructions should be the same...

If you need help with your Dutch or German, just post a screenshot of the program you're working on, and we'll see if/how I can help you.

Could you help me find Edops 2+ (plus)? i need to program PLS-514 Vario... (the yellow plc)..

Good luck!

Hi Everyone,

If someone needs info on EBERLE, i have a whole lot of manuals! :)

Thanks in advance.

Good afternoon, arbjenbin,

Are you able to provide me the Edops 2 software as a link if possible? I currently have a PG3 programmer on site and am struggling a bit!

Kind regards
Craig