Mitsubishi FX3G-60M RS485 Inverter Control

aandjsam

Evening all,

Currently stuck in the office trying to get a working bit of program together for a Mitsubishi FX3G to control two FR-D720S inverters via RS485.

I'm using the FX3U-485ADP Module on the left hand side of the PLC (CH1, I believe).

I've tried using the IVDR blocks to write a frequency and give a run command but the drive isn't responding and the motor hasn't turned as of yet either.

I'm fairly sure I've set the drive parameters correctly. I wondered if anyone could offer some pointers?

Thanks in advance!

Sam

Similar Topics

Hello Friends I need to communicate these devices. Is it possible? How can I do that? The marker supports RS232C and Ethernet, which could be...
Replies
Views
I have a client with a Mitsubishi FX3G-60MT PLC the machine is Chinese only 5 years old and surprisingly its build is good. however.... its PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am totally new to the PLC world and I already face a major obstacle :) I am trying to control a really simple pneumatic system using...
Replies
Views
What cable do I need to connect to a Mitsubishi FX3G? Which program do I need to use, I have the IQ Works package which contains several...
Replies
Views
I have encountered in machine, from China, Mitsubishi PLC FX3GA. Here in Europe I can buy only FX3G or FX3GE (ethernet version) PLCs. I will...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom