Shark Meter 200 and SMC

rmacawile

Good Morning Guys,

I am having trouble communicating with a Shark 200 meter from Archestra SMC 2017. The customer on site said it used to work on an older SMC and I have copied the same parameters and still nothing. I have bad communication for the error on the log viewer but we have values from a modbus tester. I have the parameters set as support multiple coil write, support multiple register write, swap string bytes, bit order as B16 B15....B1, register order R1 R2 R3 R4, and register size as 6. Please let me know if you need anymore information thank you.

Similar Topics

So I was trying to shed some light on intermittent timeouts to a 1769-AENTR from CompactLogix L36ERM (basically timeouts are counting up in...
Replies
Views
Is there anyway to replay the capture file from a PC to simulate traffic on a network. This would be to allow testing of some sensors and check if...
Replies
Views
if this thread contravenes this sites rules i will delete it. has anyone used Wireshark to access a password-ed PLC via a serial port or know if...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, Any manual or steps on how to use the Wireshark app to determine the network traffic on our plant bus network?:confused: I'm having...
Replies
Views
My ip address is 10.2.2.200, the compact logix L 33E is 10.2.2.129. I go online and within 30 seconds I get booted and I'm pretty sure this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom