Simatic TIA Proxy PLC

putiss

Hello all,
I'm facing problem with scada connection.

I have original tia portal project with plc and hmi. I want to connect wincc scada without affect to original project. I know that if I want to connect tia scada to plc created by simatic manager I can use PROXY PLC.
Of course I can use opc server, but I prefer direct connect.

So is there any way how I can connect wincc scada project to plc without add this scada station to original tia project?

Thank you.

Hello all,
I'm facing problem with scada connection.

I have original tia portal project with plc and hmi. I want to connect wincc scada without affect to original project. I know that if I want to connect tia scada to plc created by simatic manager I can use PROXY PLC.
Of course I can use opc server, but I prefer direct connect.

So is there any way how I can connect wincc scada project to plc without add this scada station to original tia project?

Thank you.

So we are clear....
WinCC Professional or WinCC v7.x ??

Last edited: