Device Net with AB 50/4 and ABB Drive

Thanks Alan.....I talked with ABB, and as others have stated, the support was not good....Thanks, I'll be in touch with you if I have any issues, as well as posting detailed results when I'm done. I am fortunate in that I have plenty of time to get this done, it's not a time critical project.

Greg

CJ1W-DRM21 OMron master used with RDNA-01

Has anyone tried this combination? I can get the limited eds file to work, but as soon as I use the full version eds, for some reason I can't access all the parameters. In my Configurator it says "Attribute not supported" when I try and upload parameters from the RDNA-01. Does anyone have a CLUE? I have been trying everything. Could it be that there is so many parameters that my master just won't take it all? May be a stupid question, but I am totally up to any suggestions????
Or if anyone has used this RDNA-01 with any other vendors Devicenet master....in order to get all the other parameters out of this device....did you have to use Explicit messaging????

What is RDNA-01? I have used the CJ1W-DRM21 with a variety of devices and brands without any trouble. For example, the AB Powermonitor 3000 has an enormous amount of information to extract and it is definately by explicit messaging.

RDNA-01 does not bring up any matches in the search engine at the AB website.

I ended up using SSD (Eurotherm) drives in the end with devicenet and it was a breeze. Been busy but will post some panel pictures soon and an update on the 5/04 through dnet to a 590+ and 690+ with files for anyone thats interested.