PanelView Button

So I am using PanelBuilder32 to create a configuration button. I want to create a button that is the same size as the ### buttons. The problem is that the snaps will not let me do this. The "Conf" button is at its smallest size with the snaps. I assume these snaps are similar to the snaps in AutoCAD. Is there anyway to turn these sizing snaps off?

Thank you

Similar Topics

I have been requested to code an operator set point entry check as follows. This may be simple but has me baffled at present. control system...
Replies
Views
We have a compact logix L32E running RsLogix 5000 v.20, connected to two panelview plus 6 1000 over ethernet. 1) One, possibly both panelviews...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an application in factory talk view ME edition for a panel view+ 700 and a program in rxlogix studio 5000. I manage to make all my...
Replies
Views
On a Panelview Plus 7 i would like to setup a momentary push button, but i need it to only be 'pressable' when certain other conditions are met...
Replies
Views
I've created a button factory talk studio, and it works fine. but when I make the runtime and download it to the panel it dosent show up. are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom