ftv studio can't upload or download?

stu

Hi guys
I have a quick question , I have an issue where when I go to transfer to a pvp 1250 I can’t download or upload ? I can test the screen on line but when I try and transfer it doesn’t transfer? And times out?
Any ideas, this has worked in the past , it is version 8 ftv studio
Thanks Stu

Any chance you somehow deleted all the drivers on the terminal, including the RSLinx Enterprise Ethernet driver ?

My understanding is that RSLinx Enterprise is actually the comms link between the development PC and the PV+ terminal. It's not FTP or some other file transfer protocol.

The fix in such a case is to use the onscreen menus to reset the drivers to defaults.

I set up coms shortcut again in enterprise and had the test play made works with data,etc
But still no download?
Thanks stu

Does FTView ME give you an Error Number and Text Error when the Upload/Download fails?

Stu....

I have found the issue guys IP address had a number missing on the enterprise short cut
My fault fat fingers
Thanks for your help