OPC test Client cannot connec to RSLinx Proffesional

Eric Le Yin

I am newbie to OPC.
I have a new OPC test Client which is running on FMC application supplied in package from Thermo Fished Scientific.

The problem i have now is i cannot connect to the RSLinx OPC server on local computer which i had install the RSlinx Proffesional using the Thermo OPC test client.
I can connect and get tags from RSlinx Server using the RSI OPC test client.

What could i do or check to established the connection between the Thermo OPC Test Client to the RSLinx professional server locally.

My RSLinx Professional is 2.43.00
RSI OPC test client :
OPC Data Access 2.0 Client
Version : 2.3.11

Thermo OPC test Client is
Version 2.15.0.13.2
File Version : 1.0.0.1
OPC test Client MFC application

Thanks