LogixPro and other simulation software

G
I have been using the LogixPro software from The Learning Pit for the last couple of days and must say that it is a very impressive piece of kit especially considering the cost. My question is this do any of you guys know of any other simulation software for other manufacturers that are as usefull and inexpensive as this. I am particularly interested in something for the Siemens S7-200 and 300 but any comments and suggestions on any brand would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

When I turn the slider all the ways down, it cannot go below 145 scans. The simulation is going way to fast for me to follow. I see others on...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm trying to create a simulation with certain perimeters for a school assignment, and I'm pulling out my hair since I was having...
Replies
Views
this is my first post. Can i attach a plc file? I'm creating an elevator simulation in logixpro, and everytime I try to run it, the elevator...
Replies
Views
I am a Journeyman Electrician that is currently enrolled in school trying to expand my possibilities. I need help with one of the questions in the...
Replies
Views
First i would like to say that this is a grat site. I was viewing the thread on the Dual Compressor Simulation for Logixpro. I have run 150 mph...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom