AC servo drive

Hello guys

today I have seen a machine used to produce and cut carton pipes.
the machine elctric control is an AC servo motor controlled by servo drive "OMRON SGDH-30DE-OY".
Touch screen and external encoder are connected to this drive

when the external encoder indicate certain pipe length the servomotor moves a knife to cut the pipe

The question is how can I progame this servo drive? by which software an which languge?. "one of my friends told me that I can by trio motion control"
how can I programe the touch screen? I progame alot befor using protool and S7 PLC

HELP PLEASE

We use the the SGDH and have it connected to an Omron CJ1M PLC and Omron NC112 controller card. The PLC is connected to a Red Lion G315 touch screen and we use it to change the PLC data to control the servo like we want.
The Omron PLC takes care of all of the drive programming (Accel, deccel, speeds, etc) , basically the NC112 card just sends pulses to the servo drive. So other than the changing the initial setup parameters we don't program the servo drive. There is a academic version of the Omron programmer software that 'I think' can also setup the NC112 cards and it's less than $10.
The Red Lion software uses Crimson 2 (or Crimson 3 ) software and it can be downloaded for free.