omron CPM2A plc pulse output

direoasis

i use the "PULS"(relative mode)and "SPED"(independent mode) commands to make a pulse-output,but my omron CPM2A plc has no response,
however,when i use the "SPED"(continuous mode)command individualy
my plc works.

What version of Syswin are you using. Look for an upgrade on the U.S. web site. I remember seeing something about puls command for the plc's in a recent release.

Similar Topics

hey anyone, I'm a student from Indonesia.. I have a project, It is about how to send and receive data by serial communication between PLC Omron...
Replies
Views
Hi All, need a little help in here.I never program PLC before but at the moment, I am task to backup PLC program on our machines which is using...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts Help me to upload plc program from Omron PLC CPM2A to laptop. CPM2A name is not in the device type setting list of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a CPM2A PLC setup for a machine. There is an rotary incremental encoder connected to the PLC at input 0.00 (A+ terminal of encoder) and...
Replies
Views
Dear PLC Experts, I am trying to go online with Omron Sysmac CPM2A PLC with CX-Programmer V 6.0 on Windows Vista Operating System. It gives...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom