Monitor remote temp

gas

We want to monitor temp in a remote pump house. The building has no WiFi and unreliable cell service.
Any suggestions out there?
Thanks

I would check ubiquit (quick google search) for point to point access points or another good one to check out would be freeware radio. Not sure of the budget or even what they cost but TropOS is what we use to connect a field of oil well sites and a salt water disposal. They are reliable but I don’t know the price. Happy hunting!

Similar Topics

Hi All, apologies I don't have access to a remote IO module to test this out. I have a number of remote IO blocks, each with approx 8 IO cards...
Replies
Views
Hello friends I have a water level control, with ML1400 and PanelView1000 through Ethernet. I need to monitor and control this simple machine...
Replies
Views
We are looking for some remote monitoring and control of our equipment.We prefer something over wireless or maybe sateliite since our systems can...
Replies
Views
We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
Our plant manger/my boss wants each line to display the takt time above the line. I am trying to research the cheapest way to do this. Our plant...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom