Question on system design

I have a customer that insisted to have 24VDC outputs relay that controlled 24VDC relays that controlled 230VAC contactors to pilot motors.

He claimed that it reduced the size of the 24VDC power supply and limited the number of breakdowns. Personnally I was not convinced.

He clearly is not the man in charge of troubleshooting such a system.

And the man leading him is afraid to become irrelevant in the company so close to retirement.
I've seen this happen time and time again and to be honest, it scares the **** out of me as I don't want to become like that.

Similar Topics

Quick background info: I am doing a project with a cognex IS2000 model camera with a 6mm lens and am using 80/20 for the frame of the camera. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m looking for basic information on the A-B GuardLink System. I know this system is fairly new in the Rockwell product offerings. How...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a question about operator stations in omron system. From the manual I read, the basic system setup is using omron NS Series...
Replies
Views
Hello dear experts! I need your assistance in the following. I have a hot standby system based on Schneider Quantum CPUs with RIO nodes on Modicon...
Replies
Views
Quick questions guys, How do you install an "Add-on Profile" module from a vendor like Cognex when trying to integrate one of their vision Checker...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom