Timer Display on PanelView 300

markn

Does any one know how to get your timer accum. value to display properly on a PanelView 300?? I can get it to display and even scale it, but counting in seconds when I need XX.XX Min. is not working out...any sugestions?
I'm using a ML-1200.

Thanks,
Mark
:confused:

Are you setting your tag up for an accumulator?

T4:1.ACC accumulator
T4:1.PRE preset
Make sure you use the .acc for the updated display...

If you want minutes...do the math within the PLC and use the correct 'counters' for minutes.

I am using the .ACC and .PRE and they will display properly, just not in the format of XX.XX Min. The timer counts in seconds and so it counts to 99 prior to incrementing, 00.99 is 99 seconds and then 1.00 which is not 1 minute, but 100 seconds.

What you said about doing the math is what I expected, but haven't tackeled converting, hoping someone had an idea of this process!

Mark

I posted this over in the "practice posting" section before I realized this post was here.

In this example F58:5 is minutes and time resolution is 1 second. You could change the time base of the timer and modify the CPT for a greater time resolution if needed.

Here is what I have done in the past:
minutes.GIF

Last edited:
This is great, just can't use the CPT instruction as I'm using a ML-1200 and that instruction is not supported. Can I use another math function? Do the DIV seperately and then the ADD?

Last edited:
You would have to break up my CPT instruction into a DIVide and a ADD.

First T54:5.ACC/60 (destination should be floating point), then add the destination of that to N57:5.