OT Adobe Flash Player

Bob O

I'm looking for recommendations on alternatives to Adobe Flash Player. It seems it's always needing to update and wants to install extras.

I use Firefox and Foxit Reader if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply Secpcb.
I "think" read that CNET isn't the most trust worthy site to download from. Probably wrong but I did read it on the net so you now it has to be true....

Bob O

yea, I would stay away from cnet too. all download sites I have tried put a wrapper around the file with their own payload.

Just turn off flash player updates. If your are then worried about security updates, you shouldn't be using flash to begin with.

Similar Topics

Is anyone using the "Adobe PDF Reader" ActiveX window in Intouch? How did you set it up to call the *.pdf file?
Replies
Views
Hi People, I am new to FTView SE and and want to use AdobeReader ActiveX. I have placed ActiveX on my screen and assigned string tag which has...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to use adobe reader ActiveX within intouch 2014. The problem is whenever I put Adobe reader ActiveX on screen and run...
Replies
Views
I live in the world of pdfs and have used Adobe's Acrobat Reader until today. Sometime today, Adobe sneaked onto my PC and updated Adobe Reader...
Replies
Views
Hi Not something i do often and i am no expert! I have a word document with some hyperlinks in it, when i make a pdf of this (print to pdf...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom