Software for older Motoman robots

Is this an XRC system or?

What do you mean by configure the axis? As far as im aware the only code/ comfiguration that can be modified is the teaching programs, IO configuration and interfaces. All such functionality should be in the teach pendant.

Normally system configurations like that will be locked down and only poosible to be modified by the manufacturer.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Where can i find older versions of Siemens Scout engineering softwares? like the below one? downloads...
Replies
Views
My memory is failing me. I seems to remember I could download which ever version of any Rockwell Automation software as long as they are covered...
Replies
Views
I have an old IBM laptop (15+ years old) with Logix 5 and 500 on it. It is used for troubleshooting on some of our older equipment. Running on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to modify a program in an 870GOT HMI, part #A8GT-70GOT-SB. It is my understanding that GT Works3 won't work, except to convert it to a...
Replies
Views
I have a new Laptop with Windows Xp Professional and it did not com with a COM1 port which is needed for communicating with a SLC100 so I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom